Sunday, February 19, 2017
@ Clermont Waterfront Park
We’re excited that 2017 Tour Latino is almost here! Tour Latino™ is the only Latin-themed bike ride in the state of Florida. More than 700 cyclists are expected to ride a 10, 25, 50, 70 or 100-mile route through hilly Central Florida terrain. Here are some of the exciting things you’ll get to enjoy by participating:
- Training rides in the weeks leading up to the event
- Complimentary lunch provided for cyclist by Zaza New Cuban Diner
- T-shirt and other goodies provided by our sponsors
- Kick-off ceremony in the morning
- Post-ride awards ceremony
- Food trucks for additional food and beverage options
Get ready for Tour Latino by participating in beginner and intermediate level training rides with our sponsor David’s World Cycle hosted by CAAM Events. Training rides will take place on Sunday mornings at 7:00 a.m. at the David’s World Cycle stores and dates below:
- Jan. 29 – Lake Mary
- Feb. 5 – Killarney Station on the West Orange Trail
- Feb. 5 – Oviedo
- Feb. 12 – Altamonte Springs
For the first time…
Tour Latino™ is introducing a 5k walk/run! Be sure to invite your family and friends to take part in the inaugural 5k walk/run. Registration is free and participants will receive a Tour Latino t-shirt!
Click here to register or purchase a 2017 Tour Latino jersey.
For more information, visit www.tourlatino.org.