With a 25-year record of launching business start-ups and fulfilling business dreams, our economic development, nonprofit organization is a $3MM multi-location agency with a strong culture rooted in collaboration, innovation, integrity, and accountability. Our team consists of talented, dedicated people who share our mission for strengthening the economy through quality business development and training to Hispanic entrepreneurs.
If you’re committed, dependable, and want to join the leading Hispanic nonprofit economic development organization in Florida, we’d like to talk to you! Salaries are accompanied by a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurances; paid holidays; PTO; and a retirement plan.
At this time, there are no vacant employee positions at Prospera.
Prospera’s internship program recruits university students year-round to work in each of its four main offices across the state of Florida. The program is an excellent opportunity to acquire real-world business knowledge and build your résumé through a very hands-on experience. Interns at Prospera are assigned meaningful responsibilities and become integral members of the organization’s staff.
- Get firsthand experience in professional business consulting
- Learn about entrepreneurship and what it takes to start a business
- Engage with the Hispanic business community
- Learn about the nonprofit sector and organizational management
- Participate and learn at business seminars
- Be part of a statewide organization and expand your professional network
- Develop communications skills in working with clients, volunteers, sponsors and co-workers
- Get college credit